Happy New Year!
Looking back 2017 proved to be, if nothing else, an intense year. From politics to business to entertainment to cryptocurrencies there was always something happening at the extremes. Gregor was not immune to those swings and while we encountered our share of minor setbacks we also had many more significant triumphs. Gregor was able to grow further than I thought possible and is poised to have continued success in the new year. Looking back here are a couple of the highlights from 2017:
- Expanded Management Team and Scientific Advisory Board
- Accepted into and completed the Health Wildcatters accelerator
- Expanded our network of ad hoc advisers
- Finalized technology license agreement with WARF
- Entered into a license option agreement with Oncosense Inc / Dr. Hon Leong
- Drafted and finalized a Business Plan with development roadmap
- Submitted our first Phase 1 NIH SBIR application (okay, technically we submitted it in 2018)
Looking forward to 2018 we are excited to continue to build on our momentum. Our seed financing is priority number one. In addition to the seed round we’ll be prioritizing expanding our patent portfolio and executing the verification study of our assay. Right now, Gregor is sitting at an inflection point and I look forward to our team taking it to the next level.
All the best in 2018!
*Photo is from Health Wildcatter Pitch Day. Dallas, TX, November 8, 2017